Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Owners of existing businesses and start-ups
OVERVIEW: Understanding the process of applying for a loan and being prepared is key to getting an approval. This webinar is a great way to find out who is lending to small businesses and how the loan application process works. It will cover the critical topics that are always on the minds of small business owners.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Sources of capital for small businesses
- What to expect from the loan application process
- Tips on how to complete a winning loan application
- How Community Capital New York and Pursuit can help you
PRESENTERS AND AFFILIATION:
- Julieta McPherson, VP Business Advancement and Lending at Community Capital New York.
- Carol O’Connell, Assistant Vice President at Pursuit.
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Government Regulations & Contracting
- Strategy & Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- In Business
- Black Entrepreneurs
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Administrative, Support, & Waste Management
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Transportation & Warehousing