Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Owners of small businesses and start-ups who think their marketing/networking efforts are not paying off, and who are spending too much time with too little to show for it.
Knowing you need to develop business and knowing how to go about it efficiently and effectively are two very different things. Business development is a strategic process that should be focused on people who represent the kinds of clients you want to work with and the kinds of services/products you want to sell. This webinar will identify the steps involved in targeting:
o analysis of your client base
o definition of the ideal client
o research to find out what groups they belong to and what they read
o techniques to become visible within your selected market.
If you spend a lot of time going everywhere, doing everything in pursuit of more sales, but you are not finding the kind of clients you want, then you need to
o Go where your target market goes.
o Think “niche” and focus on your targets to learn what matters to them and how your services/products can help them.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
o Define your target market
o Create a “target persona”
o Go where they go
o Make connections that stick
o … and much more!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D. is a networking, marketing and management strategist, coach and trainer. She works with professionals and professional service firms to structure and implement growth programs that are targeted, strategic and practical.
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Customer Relations
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Strategy & Planning
- In Business
- Black Entrepreneurs
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Administrative, Support, & Waste Management
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Transportation & Warehousing