Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
LinkedIn is THE place where businesses go online to network with one another. During and after the pandemic, using LinkedIn has become even more ubiquitous. LinkedIn can help business owners at all stages of their evolution.
- For those contemplating a new business, you can identify potential partners and explore your ideas with potential customers.
- For start-ups, you can look for business partners, employees and your first clients.
- For more mature businesses, you can reconnect with past colleagues and make new connections with potential clients.
Bruce Segall will provide an overview of two key aspects of LinkedIn: building your brand’s visibility and developing new and enhanced relationships. He will also review the best practices for LinkedIn Profiles, which is a fundamental step that many people overlook.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Local business people who are about to start a business, already running a start-up, or managing a more mature business. Professionals with smaller service firms will also benefit.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Make your LinkedIn Profile stand out from the crowd.
- Build your personal and business brand using LinkedIn.
- Use LinkedIn to leverage your existing network and expand to new connections and prospects.
- Stay on top of the features that LinkedIn is constantly introducing.