Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Gain an understanding of what content marketing is, how it can help your small business, and where to begin!
A top priority for driving sales in today's digital world should be to consistently create valuable content and effectively distribute it to your specific target audience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Owners of existing businesses and start-ups
IN THIS WORKSHOP, WE WILL COVER:
-What content marketing is and how it can benefit your business: real-world examples and case studies throughout.
-The broad impact content can have across all marketing efforts including search engine optimization, lead generation, social media engagement, ad campaigns, and driving sales!
-How to begin by researching what your target audience is looking for and how to answer their questions with content
-The wide array of different formats and types of content to choose from. Anywhere from social posts, blog posts, infographics, quizzes, to white papers and ebooks, and even videos.
-How to promote and measure performance once the content is produced
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Strategy & Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- In Business
- Black Entrepreneurs
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Administrative, Support, & Waste Management
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Transportation & Warehousing