How I can help you
- I will help you understand how to define your customer and business values through performance targets with insights in innovation, sales, marketing and pricing techniques to ensure maximum profit and returns.
- As a business leader I have B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Customer) experiences with 35 years of driving sustainable customer demand and growing businesses at rates faster than the market. My specialties include developing the best marketing platform including establishing the optimum price points and go to market strategies to ensure long term growth and satisfaction for all members.
- I can help you develop a business plan and selling strategy in both domestic and export markets and have mentored multiple business professionals to excel with their business careers and their needs of personal growth. My style will bring a passionate and critical business thinking path to your plans and a maturity to solve the toughest business issues you have.
- Above all else, I believe businesses today must understand that success is all about the customer experience. Let’s get started!!
Areas of expertise
- Sales, marketing and branding strategies
- Business planning and strategy development
- Revenue growth at accerated rates
- Operating efficiencies for profit maximization
Industries and channels of experience:
- Industrial and automotive aftermarkets- supply chain and end user segments in manufacturing, transportation, Power Generation, Mining, marine and food processing including distribution through Grainger and Fastenal supply chain systems
- Retail home improvement – Mass retailers, Hardware channels –True Value, Ace, E-commerce , Amazon and electronic marketers
Product lines and industry segments
- Chemical industry- highly regulated federal and state aerosol products – CRC Chemical consultants
- Hand and power tools – Stanley Black and Decker, Gates Rubber
Areas of Expertise
- Strategy & Planning
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Retail Trade
- Other Services (except public admin.)
Undergraduate degree in Economics- University of Waterloo – Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Distribution Management - University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Multiple Industry/Committees and Board work with ISA- Industrial Supply Association- Philadelphia, PA
Supplier Advisory Council - Affliated Distributors 2011-2016 Wayne, PA